Thursday, January 3, 2013

it's definitely an unfair world..

     I am deeply overwhelmed . The news is yet to sink.  Why does it happens &  Why him?   I know a teacher is supposed to be unbiased, but 'S'  is my favorite student. His cute smile makes my day.

     A week ago, 'S' was tested  for learning disability. Sometime back, to my utter dismay, the psychiatrist
tells us that 'S' has  intellectual disability and ADHD. I am shaken up.

     A lot of my questions doesn't have answers. .  At Teach For India, I aspire to turn around
lives of my students and provide them with skills and equal opportunities on par with students from higher income strata.  I feel helpless & defeated.

   Nevertheless, I am going to be there for 'S' and will leave no stone unturned to prepare 'S' for the perceived mainstream life.

   
 







No comments:

Post a Comment