Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Joy of Giving - Please contribute to my classroom resources @ Teach For India ,Pune



   It has been three months, I took the road less taken and started teaching at Teach For India Class and I am loving it! . I am highly convinced I made the right decision to chose to walk this path :- ) It's highly rewarding and fun to be around energetic kids.

    Each day, I am working to bridge the education inequity. The challenges are strong, so am I . Currently, I am facing a setback with the classroom resources. It will be really helpful if you can contribute to purchase classroom resources. Please check out the link for detailed information on my classroom http://www.giveindia.org/iGive-Racingchamps


Steps to donate money:-

2. Create your User Account
4. Click on Donate Now button
5. You will get 80-G receipt of your transaction
6. A BIG thanks from me and my talented students.



Payment methods
Currently, Teach For India can accept donations made only from India. 

You can use your Credit/Debit Card and it takes really less than 5mins. Please check the link for more info http://www.giveindia.org/t-giveindia.aspx#bottom1

Also,I would be grateful if you can spread the word to your friends,family and other people who want to donate for the noble cause.

The last date for the targeted Rs 1,00,000 fund raising campaign is 18th Oct,2012.
Every penny counts!


No comments:

Post a Comment